Grupo Aduanal Galván SC San Luis Potosi Branch
SLP has two Customs Sections
- Cargo Intermodal Terminal
- Estafeta International Logistic Center
We offer the Services of:
- By Air
- By Rail
- By Air
- By Rail
- By Land
Our branch in San Luís Potosi the corporate center of Special Operations
The most frequen operation are:
- F4 Change of temporary import Regiment to Final in non-fixed assets by IMMEX
- F5 Change of temporary import Regime to Final of Fixed Assets by IMMEX
- V1 Transfers of IMMEX or of domestic suppliers
- V5 Transfer of Neec certified company to another company without IMMEX program for final import.
- A3 Final Import and Regularization
- CT Supplementary Pedimento that covers the determination or payment of export or return of goods subject to Article 303 of NAFTA
Due to its strategic geographic location and its excellent communication routes, San Luis Potosi is today one of the most important development poles for International Trade in Mexico. San Luis Potosi is on the NAFTA highway that begins in Canada and continues to Mexico City through Nuevo Laredo, the most important cargo port of Latin America, we are also connected by railroad with this border port and with Lázaro Cárdenas. That is why world-class large companies have decided to settle in this city.
San Luis Potosi is also a state rich in traditions, history, and culture; it is a state with a modern government that encourages businesses. A sample of the many traditions that the state has, is the spectacular Procession of Silence during Easter. Cultural events are held throughout the year in venues as the Teatro de la Paz (Theatre de la Paz).
In San Luis there are two golf greens of international level; La Loma designed by Jack Nicklaus which is in the calendar of the Tour of the Professional Golf Association of Canada. This and many other activities invite to live and do business in San Luis Potosi.
For more information visit San Luis Potosi.
In Grupo Galvan, we are where you need us!